Do you want to make the best out of your time in Japan?
Do you want to see as many different places as possible?
Japanese train fares and tickets are an unsolvable riddle for you?
If anything of this applies to you the “Seishun 18 ticket” is something you definitely want to look into.
The Seishun 18 ticket is something like a prepaid ticket offered by Japanese Railways. Even though there are six different independent JR companies nowadays they all work together to offer you a convenient way explore the incredibly differing parts of Japan.
Travel from Sapporo in Hokkaido, the northernmost island of Japan to Kagoshima in the far south with one ticket!
How does it work?
- You buy the Seishun18 for 11,850 Yen at any JR Station
- One ticket – five charges, one charge equals one day of travel
- Travel any days during the valid period
Additional informations you should know
- It is possible to share your Seishun 18 with friends, costing one charge for them per day as well
- The price for adults and kids is the same
- Unfortunately no Shinkansen(Bullet Train) rides possible with this ticket
Spring : March 1st – April 15th
Summer: July 20th – September 10th
Winter : December 10th – January 10th
Spring : February 20th – March 31st
Summer : July 1st – August 31st
Winter : December 1sth – December 31st
It’s as easy as that, one ticket, 5 days, as many train rides per day as you wish during this time!
Take your friends and explore Japan with the Seishun18!
Seishun 18 ticket