The Setouchi Triennale is held every three years and is seperated into three parts in the year it is held.
- Spring 2016/ 3 / 20 — 2016 / 4 / 17
- Summer 2016/ 7 / 18 — 2016 / 9 / 4
- Autumn 2016/ 10 / 8 — 2016 / 11 / 6
Naoshima（直島） / Teshima（ 豊島） / Megizima（ 女木島） /
Ogiziima（男木島） / Shodoshima（小豆島） / OoShima（大島） / Inuzima（犬島） / Takamatsu Port（高松港）/Uno Port（宇野港）
Honzima（本島）/ Takamizima（高見島）/ Awazima（粟島）/ Ibukizima（伊吹島） /
・Restoration of the Sea
TRIENNALE 3-SEASON PASSPORT
A ticket for all three seasons of the Setouchi Triennale!
Passports tickets are valid for 1 visit per art site during the Triennale. For the Chichu Art Museum and Teshima Art Museum, Passport holders qualify for a discount admission of 1,000 yen (incl. tax) for one visit.
- Adult: Advanced sale 4,000 yen [ Box office 5,000 yen ]
- High school students: Advance sale 2,500 yen [Box office 3,500 yen ]
*All prices are tax included.
Advance Passport Sales Period
Until March 19, 2016
Where can I buy it?
…under construction in English